Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Fun Day 35 - Really Big Paper Airplanes



Everybody knows  if you give a kid a piece of paper, they will fold a paper airplane.

Well it turns out, if you give a kid a really big piece of paper, or nine pieces of paper taped together, as per YouTube instruction, when a large piece of wrapping paper (see yesterday's dino sized origami) turns out to be too flimsy...


...they will fold...


... a really big paper airplane.


Oh, and sorry about the faded photos.  A cloudless day in the Big Sky makes for intense sunlight.

And no, Mother, A has not started wearing glasses.  Those are a fake, fashion pair she bought, because she thinks they look "pretty".  Go figure.

It's great to be a homeschooler.

3 comments:

Ticia said...

I had to laugh at the thinks it looks pretty, I would happily get rid of my glasses, if it didn't involve contacts or surgery.......

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am with A on glasses - finally started wearing mine consistently, and everyone says I look good :) It looks like the big three had fun with big airplanes.

Debbie said...

I had to chuckle over the glasses, it reminded me of when so many of my friends thought it was cool and bought fake glasses to wear all the time.